OpenWater Energy Limited is committed to collecting, storing and using your data carefully and responsibly.
Personal Information We Collect
The types of personal information we collect depend on the purpose for which you are accessing the Site (for example, to learn more about OpenWater Energy Limited and our services, to inquire about employment with OpenWater Energy Limited, et cetera). This information may include:
• Your name, physical and email addresses, and ‘phone number(s); and
• If you are accessing OpenWater Energy Limited services through the Site, your user name/password and any additional OpenWater Energy Limited account-related information that we require, and/or that you choose to provide
• If you are submitting employment information through the Site, your user name/password and any additional employment-related information that you choose to provide.
Personal Information: Why We Collect It
OpenWater Energy Limited may collect certain personal information to respond to enquiries about our services, to process and respond to employment related inquiries and job applications, and to perform marketing and research related activities.
Personal Information: How We Collect It
The personal information we collect may be captured from a variety of sources. These sources include:
• Voluntary submissions (e.g., responses to surveys, requests for information about our company or our services, enquiries about employment opportunities, etc.);
• Registrations and applications to receive information about OpenWater Energy Limited’s business or our services or to apply for employment with OpenWater Energy Limited
Personal Information: Where We Store and Process It
All personal information we gather from our Site and other OpenWater Energy Limited applications is initially processed and stored in the United Kingdom.
Links to Other Websites
OpenWater Energy Limited may provide links to one or more other websites. We encourage you to read their individual privacy policies before providing any of your personal information to them.
Protection of Your Personal Information
OpenWater Energy Limited puts commercially reasonable security measures in place, and we require our service providers do so as well, to protect against unauthorised access to, or unauthorised alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information. The measures we use include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data. OpenWater Energy Limited’s operates secure data networks protected by industry-standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised individuals have access to the information provided.
Accuracy of Your Personal Information
You are responsible for periodically checking to ensure that any personal information included is updated and correct.
How to Update Your Personal Information
If you have any questions about any personal information gathered about you through your use of our Site, you need only write to us.
Questions related to all matters and enquiries should be emailed here.
What About Children’s Privacy?
OpenWater Energy Limited does not separately identify, or collect, any information that is specific to children.
If you have further questions about our privacy practices, please send an email to us.